Wednesday, February 22, 2017

We interrupt our regularly-scheduled programming...

...to announce that Galatea's fallen a bit behind, so chapter 11 won't be going up until Monday.  I do some teaching in my non-Galatea life, and the start of the school term pretty effectively wiped out all the cushion I'd built myself with pre-scheduled posts.  Given the choice between half-assing a chapter and putting it up a little late, I'd rather put it up late with ass fully intact!

In the meantime, please enjoy this video of a guy juggling while shuffling cards.  Next time I see the guy who can do it with knives, I'll get video of him.

2 comments:

  1. I pop in here regurarly to see if you've updated. It's been a month now, are you okay? If you're just busy, I certainly understand. Just wanted to check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still alive! A minor family crisis plus teaching work plus the beginning of convention season has made it pretty difficult to keep up, but posting should resume as usual on Monday; I've finally got things queued up!

    ReplyDelete